SQLite Studio - The SQLite Database Browser for Linux. With SQLite Studio you can create, modify and delete SQLite database easily. How to install it on Linux Mint please read completely!
SQLite Studio is a handy tool that was designed in order to assist you in managing the contents of your SQLite databases. The user interface is simple and allows users to quickly create databases, tables, columns or triggers
SQLite Studio is also a simple SQLite database management tool. The tool will allow you to create, edit and delete SQLite databases. With this apps you can Manage Multiple SQLite Databases also do an unlimited SQL query.
SQLite Studio Features
- Portable - no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack and run.
- Intuitive interface,
- Powerful, yet light and fast,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X and should work on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows, on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- Unicode support,
- Skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
- Open source and free - Released under GPLv3 license.
How to Install SQLite Studio on Linux MintYou can download and install this good software with latest version from its official website. Install instruction as follow:
- Download the application package Click Here. Choose the suitable package depend on your Linux system
- After download completed, you will have a tar.gz archived file (as an example sqlitestudio-3.0.0.tar.xz). Uncompress that file (right click the file and select "extract here")
- You will see new folder extracted from the file. Go to into the folder, and look up for file called sqlitestudio. Double click this file to run and boom you will see the SQLite Studio is running.
- Optional: you can also create a start menu entry so you don't need to locate the folder every time you want to run this Linux program.
SQLite Studio ReviewThe SQLite Studio is very useful and you can perform any database related task very easy! This program is better than the paid SQLite Manager IMO. This softwrae is not only free, but, it doesn't lock the file, which is important as I don't want to close the program when my test my app accessing the same file.
SQLiteStudio - The SQLite Database Browser for Linux
4/ 5Oleh Moch Saiful Umam