Ways to Install KDE Partition Manager on Linux + Download. Here you will know how to install KDE Partition Manager as disk manager program on Linux to edit disk partitions and brief review about that.
KDE Partition Manager for Linux - The Overview
What is the KDE Partition Manager?KDE Partition Manager is a Linux utility program created to help you manage the disk devices, such as partitions and file systems on your computer. It allows you to easily create, copy, move, delete, resize your hard disk without losing data, backup and restore partitions. KDE Partition Manager is also available as a bootable Live CD.
KDE Partition Manager Features
- Supports a large number of file systems, including ext2/3/4, reiserfs, NTFS, FAT16/32, JFS, XFS and more
- Makes use of already available external programs to get its job done
KDE Partition Manager supports a large number of file systems, including ext2/3/4, reiserfs, NTFS, FAT16/32, jfs, xfs and more. Note that to gain support for a specific file system other than ext2/3/4, you should install the corresponding suggested package.
Ways to Install KDE Partition Manager on Linux + DownloadTo install KDE Partition Manager on Linux Mint, you can download and install software package from Software Center by opening Software Manager, please follow these steps completely:
- Click Start Menu >> Administration >> Software Manager.
- Then type kde partition, after finding it, double click the package then click "Install" button
- Wait until installation completed. Now you can open KDE Partition Manager by clicking Start Menu >> Administration >> KDE Partition Manager and the main window will show up such as picture above.
- OR you can install KDE Partition Manager using Linux Terminal: Open Linux Terminal by pressing Ctrl + Alt + T at the same time, then type sudo apt-get install partitionmanager
KDE Partition Manager Release NotesThis KDE Partition Manager can handle disk partition of external hard disk with ext4 partition. Make sure available and used capacity are not printed in a partition's properties dialog if they are not known
Make sure fsck.msdos does not want to modify a file system when it is being called to read the file system usage
Warn the user when trying to overwrite an existing partition with another or an image file
Clear the clipboard if undoing an operation deleted the partition that was in it
Keep the current UUID when resizing a swap partition
Ways to Install KDE Partition Manager on Linux + Download
4/ 5Oleh SAI