Easily Create Photo Collage in Linux Using Fotowall Free. Fotowall is an opensource creative tool that lets you play with your pixels as you've always wanted! Make the perfect arrangement with your photos, add text, live video from your webcam and the best internet pictures.
Easily Create Photo Collage in Linux Using Fotowall FreeWith fotowall you can
- create original pictures, wallpapers, postcards and covers
- print superbig posters with a small printer
- play with live video, internet content, text and pictures
Features of Fotowall
- Fast, Solid and Integrated Workflow with Home Screen
- New Contents: Canvas and Wordcloud
- Graphics Effects
- Nested Editors
- LikeBack feedback system
- Zoomable canvas
How to Install Fotowall in Linux - Photo Collage Maker
Fotowall has been added to repository of Ubuntu, so that you can install Fotowall by executing these command:
sudo apt-get install fotowall
Wait until installation complete, you can open Fotowall after install by clicking Start/Menu >> Graphics >> Fotowall
Fotowall Review - Software to Create Photo Collage in LinuxFotoWall is a wallpaper generator rendering some of your favorite pictures in a nice and smooth high resolution composition. To try another photo collage craeator for Linux you should try "PhotoCollage"
The interface is intuitive:
- Drag multiple pictures inside fotowall
- Use the red button on the lower rigt corner to resize the picture
- Use the green button on the lower right corner to rotate the picture
- Press the "del" button after selecting a picture to remove it from the composition
- Move the mouse on the corners to change various colors in an extremely cool way
- Advanced: double click on resize or rotate to reset rotation/aspect ratio.
- Advanced: the mouse wheel changes the depth of the photos
This app lets you extensively play around with the canvas design. The result is stunning and personalized photo displays that can be saved as screen backgrounds or exported as poster art.
Fotowall uses the steps you would follow in working with physical photos on a poster board. So you can import pictures from your own digitized collection or import them directly from the Internet. Plus, you can add text, adjust stacking and rotate as well as resize images.
Easily Create Photo Collage in Linux Using Fotowall Free
4/ 5Oleh SAI